[FiinRatings] Assessing the impact of Decree 65/2022/ND-CP on the corporate bond market
After months of waiting, Decree 65/2022/ND-CP amending and supplementing Decree 153 on private placement of bonds ("Decree 65") was officially issued on 09/16/2022. With multiple new regulations, the Decree is expected to address difficulties for issuers and open up capital flows from this mobilization channel for socioeconomic activities.
As a licensed Credit Rating Agency in Vietnam, FiinRatings provides market participants with standardized information and in-depth analysis to contribute to the sustainable development of Vietnam's capital market. In this Market Commentary #3, we aim to provide assessments of the impacts of Decree 65 on the market on the following main changes:
- Enhancing the standards of qualified investors
- Increase information transparency and protect investors' interest
- No stricter conditions for bond offering, but more requirements on bond offering dossiers and issuance methods
- Compulsory credit rating in certain conditions
You can refer to the commentary for details HERE.
Revisit our previous Market Commentary Series here:
- Market Commentary #1: Vietnamese corporate bond market – Adjustments to develop sustainably issued on April 8th 2022.
- Market Commentary #2: S&P nâng hạng tín nhiệm quốc gia lên BB+: ý nghĩa và lợi ích cho Việt Nam (Vietnamese version only) issued on May 30th 2022
For media inquiries:
Ms. Nguyen Minh Hien, PR Manager
Tel: +84 358 048 193